October Chapter Meeting
Speaker: Matthew Goerke
Matthew Goerke is regarded as one of America’s leading experts in the field of Memory Development. He has shared his techniques with thousands of business professionals from all walks of life. His results in developing instant recall memory can only be described as amazing. Matthew has worked with such well known speakers as Zig Ziglar, Ed Forman, Vic Conant and Tony Robbins. He has trained executives from corporations including AT&T, Prudential, Exxon, Wells Fargo, Merck Pharmaceutical and Coldwell Banker, as well as government agencies such as the United States Postal Service and the Defense Department.
Matthew has also had a tremendous impact in educational settings, having personally trained thousands of students and teachers at all academic levels. Matthew Goerke is the developer of the “Memory Switch” program, the most utilized program of its kind. For that reason, Matthew is a sought-after guest and has appeared on hundreds of radio and television talk shows.
Your profession demands that you remember a wealth of knowledge including client information, market data, presentations...and most importantly, names. A simple slip of the mind can result in thousands of dollars in lost sales or credibility. Fortunately, there is a solution.
Here are a few things that attendees can expect to learn from Matt Goerke's presentation:
• Learn how to remember names, faces and key information shared by clients and staff
• Learn how to make presentations without notes
• Learn how to use their memory and the techniques shared to boost confidence and make a powerful first impression
• Learn how to share information with clients and staff in a way that will dramatically increase the listeners retention of key information
• Remember important information from meetings, to-do lists and written material
• Boost sales and networking skills to increase referrals and repeat business
• Reduce stress and improve time management
5:45 PM to 6:00 PM - Chapter Business & Announcements
6:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Presentation
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM - Refreshments & Networking
8:30 PM to 8:00 PM - Meeting Adjourns
The Chapter will report one (1.0) PDU under the Power Skills category for registered PMINYC members.
1411 Broadway (between 39th and 40th Streets)
New York, NY 10018
- Dress code is Business Casual
- Walk-Ins are NOT permitted
- Please review our photo and video policy here
There are NO refunds once registration and payment are completed.