The PMINYC Agile Program has 3-4 events a year. We are here to support you at all stages of your career.
Whether you’re new to agile or a long-time practitioner, the PMINYC Agile Program aims to meet your needs through continued education. Our team embodies the spirit of agile by continually evolving our resources to reflect the latest content and media. We create relationships with agile enthusiasts to bring you interesting, engaging and informative webinars and workshops.
Additional agile learning materials can be found on the Resources page, with links to previous slide presentations, recordings, agile classes, podcasts, videos, etc on different agile topics.
We enthusiastically welcome members and non-members to join our agile community and experience what we have to offer. Join us at one of our meetings!
- Stephen Gristock - Business Agility - from Vision to Value
- Craeg Strong - Agile Governance at Scale
- Dana Pylayeva - Introduction to Liberating Structures
- Mariya Brieter - Agile - Achieving Success with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- David Liebman- Agile Transformation - Chart your path (Scaling Agile)
- Jack Caine - Advanced Agile
- Dave Todaro - Agile Estimating and Planning
- Sheryl Chuang - Agile - Limiting Work in Progress
- Brent Hurley - It's Not Just for Software Anymore
- Mike Anderson - Agile Project Manager
- Vicki James - User Story Mapping
- John GIllespie - Evidence Based Management
- Ijeoma Genevieve Mbamalu - Delivering Technology Using Agile in the Public Sector
- Niel Magsombol - IT Factor for Scrum Masters
- Andrea Brockmeier - Agile - Business Analysis for Project Managers in the Agile World
- Craeg Strong - Modern Project Management with Lean Kanban
- Peter Graves - Inception Cook - Recipes, Prep & Facilitating
How to self-report PDUs for Webinars (example)
4. PDUs Claimed
- Enter 1.00 PDU under Ways of Working (Technical)
5. Submit Form
Check out the PDF for an example with detailed instructions including screenshots on how to self-report PDUs.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
Interested in joining the team? Want to give back? The agile program is currently looking for 3-5 volunteers with advanced knowledge/experience working with agile and at least 5-10+ years of work experience. Must be a member of the PMINYC chapter.
For more information, please email DirAgile@pminyc.org