The PMINYC Agile Program has 3-4 events a year, including a cross chapter mini-conference with other PMI Chapters. We are here to support you at all stages of your career.
Whether you’re new to agile or a long-time practitioner, the PMINYC Agile Program aims to meet your needs through continued education.
Our team embodies the spirit of agile by continually evolving our resources to reflect the latest content and media. We create relationships with agile enthusiasts to bring you interesting, engaging and informative webinars and workshops.
The Agile Program enthusiastically welcomes members and non-members to join our agile community and experience what we have to offer.
Currently all of our events are virtual
6 - 7 PM ET
- Stephen Gristock - Business Agility - from Vision to Value
- Craeg Strong - Agile Governance at Scale
- Dana Pylayeva - Introduction to Liberating Structures
- Mariya Breyter - Agile - Achieving Success with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- David Liebman - Agile Transformation - Chart your path
- Jack Caine - Advanced Agile
- Dave Todaro - Agile Estimating and Planning
- Sheryl Chuang - Agile - Limiting Work in Progress
- Brent Hurley - It's Not Just for Software Anymore
- Mike Anderson - Agile Project Manager
- Vicki James - User Story Mapping
- John Gillespie - Evidence Based Management
- Ijeoma Genevieve Mbamalu - Delivering Technology Using Agile in the Public Sector
- Niel Magsombol - IT Factor for Scrum Masters
- Andrea Brockmeier - Agile - Business Analysis for Proj. Mgrs in the Agile World
How to self-report PDUs for Webinars (Example)
3. Enter 1.00 PDU under Technical
PMI Agile Certifications
If you have any comments, questions or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
Interested in joining the team? Want to give back? The agile program is currently looking for 3-5 volunteers.