- First to know when new agile events are open for registration
- Provide feedback for future meeting topics for consideration
- Discounts to Agile related classes such as JIRA and certification classes
- Share topics, articles, collaborate and network with others by joining our Agile Community Linked In Group
- Present at agile meetings and share your knowledge and experience
- Volunteer with the agile team to help plan future events with your topics of interest, must have at least 5-10+ years of work experience and intermediate/advanced knowledge of agile.
- ***NEW*** - Join our Agile Community Linked in Group!
- Slides and recording from the 6/22 Lean/Kanban Webinar are now available on the Agile Resources page!
- Instructions for self-reporting PDUs has been updated on the Agile Program page under FAQs
2023 PMINYC Events
|10/25 (Wed)||6 - 7:15 pm||Webinar||Inception Cookbook|
|6/22 (Thurs)||6 - 7:15 pm||Webinar||Modern PM with Lean and Kanban|
|5/2 (Tues)||6 - 7 pm||Webinar||Intro to Design Thinking|
|4/19 (Wed)||6 - 7 pm||Webinar||Developing Effective Agile Sprint & Release Plans|
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please email us at email@example.com
Interested in joining the team? Want to give back? The agile program is currently looking for 3-5 volunteers with advanced knowledge/experience with agile and at least 5-10+ years work experience. Must be a member of the PMINYC chapter.
For more information, please email DirAgile@pminyc.org