PMINYC Job Posting Policy
PMINYC is a member of the PMI Global network and leverages the associated chapters leading practices and goverance policies. As such, though PMINYC operates independently from its affiliated chapters we study, collaborate, adopt and share sound practices. Below is an outline of our current policy, subject to change as needed.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Job postings are provided as a convenience to the chapter membership and the business community. Listings are provided as a courtesy for members and employers; the chapter makes no guarantees and therefore accepts no liability for the listings.
At this time, no fee is charged for job postings.
II. EMPLOYER LISTING CRITERIA
- Employment wanted, job listings, and volunteer listings are accepted.
- All listing must be in MS Word format. PDFs cannot be accepted.
- Indirect job listings (recruiters/third party) must be clearly noted.
- Limit job listings to project/program/portfolio management and related specialties (i.e. scheduling).
- Logos and Graphics are acceptable.
- The listing itself must tell applicants how to contact you.
- SPAM or FRAUD ads will be banned from posting in future.
- Job postings will be removed from website after 2 months. If the job position is still open, jobs can be re-posted.
For job posting submissions, please send your job listing to Joblisting@pminyc.org