PMP Certif. Class - (02/13/23-02/24/23)
SCHEDULE: 02/13/23 - 02/24/23 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager. The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for the Project Management Institute, Inc (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Learning Objectives: You will learn how to build and manage a team, and to plan, execute, and complete a project that is aligned to the business environment. You will learn the tools and techniques to:
- Create a high-performing team
- Plan and manage the project, and keep the team on track
- Execute and assess the project work
Who Should Attend:
- PMP candidates or mid-level Project Managers
- Those who want or need training requirements to become PMP certified
- Those who want to increase their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
The following services will be provided by StormWind Studios:
- PMI digital student kit
- 35 hours of live instructor-led training
- Access to class recordings for review purposes, flashcards and study materials.
Items not included:
- PMI annual membership or renewals
- PMP application fee
- PMP exam fees or retake fees (if applicable)
- PMBOK Guide
- Any items not specifically mention in the list of services.
Over the last 15 years, Ashley has helped thousands of students in hundreds of companies around the globe prepare for the PMP® exam. She has developed an admirable reputation as a consultative trainer, subject-matter-expert, and engaging speaker in several disciplines, consistently receiving exemplary evaluations and high praise from her students. Her lively personality and use of stories and experiences always produce a highly informative and entertaining learning engagement.
Ashley has written numerous study guides, including one for the CompTIA Project+, PMI-ACP, and PMP 6th Edition.
1) You can request a refund of registration fees, less a non-refundable $10 processing charge, until noon on the date registration closes.
Photo and video policy
Go / No Go Date
$1,075.00 Member Tickets
$975.00 Early bird rate until January 13
$1,225.00 Non-member ticket
$1,125.00 Early bird rate until January 13
$975.00 All PMINYC Volunteers
$875.00 Early bird rate until January 13
It is not possible to register for this event.