PgMP ULTRA LV (2/06/24 & 2/13/24)
Program Mgt Professional (Virtual & Recording PgMP) Cert. Class
|Meeting Day, Date, Time
|Meeting Date(s): 2/6/2024 & 2/13/2024
|Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tickets and Pricing
|Early Bird Price
|All PMINYC Volunteers
This Ultra Live Virtual PgMP Boot Camp is an intense program that is a blend of Live Virtual and Pre-Recorded course, and there is a near perfect passing on the first try. The PgMP certification is designed for professionals who strive to reach higher in project management and lead larger and more complex programs. To enable learning, this course is a low cost alternative to eLearning and self study. By combining the key elements of our pre-recorded course with four hours of real-time interaction with a certified instructor, this course applies a combination of traditional lecturing of key concepts, discussion of cases and examples, review of important artifacts, and sharing of experiences. Most importantly, this course includes access to the PgMP Exam Simulator, which contains over 1,800 questions. The values of this certification are as follows:
• Develop and strengthen program management knowledge and framework
• Be a member of a group of professionals numbering around 3,000 worldwide who hold
the PgMP certification
• Position and prepare for leading large and complex projects and programs
• Attain a senior role at the top of the technical project management professional ladder
Who Should Attend?
• Program managers who strive to achieve a globally recognized certification
• Senior project managers and directors who are leading large and complex initiatives
• Project and program managers who are seeking greater responsibilities and rewards
• PMO managers who are managing large projects with the imperative of developing a
more program perspective
• Up and coming project professionals who are ready to take the next leap into the reign of
larger and more complex projects
• Senior project operational professionals who are “accidental project managers” and who
have grown beyond the PMP credential, and are involved in leading and operating
transformative projects and programs in their organizations.
Learning Goals: After this course, attendees should be able to:
• Pass the PgMP Exam on the first try (99% first-time pass rate for those who utilize the
full suite of resources from PMI and PMO Advisory to ensure success
• Explain the context of program management in organizations
• Articulate the role of the program manager and the key challenges
• Describe and analyze the key processes, knowledge areas, and key activities
• Re-shape your experiences to conform with PMI’s approach to program management
• Apply key program management tools to strengthen your ability to address scenario-
(1) PDU's - 12 earned from attending the class and 6 from the PgMP Exam Simulator.
(2) This offering includes a 30 day support package, which includes access to re-attending a similar class, an exam simulator, post course Q&A and access to a recording. Extensions to a 365 day support package and PfMP detailed application review can be discussed separately with PMO Advisory.
(3) If a class is canceled due to insufficient registrations, the registrant will have the option of a refund or transfer registration to a different PgMP class.
Speaker Bio - Te Wu
Prof. Dr. Te Wu is the CEO and CPO of PMO Advisory, a professional project management training and consulting firm. He is also an Associate Professor at Montclair State University and a chairperson of the PMI’s Portfolio Management Standard Committee, developing the next edition of The Standard for Portfolio Management. Previously, Te served on various standard bodies, including PMI, ISO, and ANSI.
Te has over 30 years of experience specializing in strategy execution. Te is certified in Portfolio, Program, Project, and Risk Management (PfMP, PgMP, PMP, and PMI-RMP credentials) and holds one doctorate, two master’s and two bachelor’s degrees. As a practitioner, executive, and speaker, Dr. Wu enjoys working on a range of professional endeavors to advance the field of project, program, and portfolio management, PMO, and strategic business execution.
Registration fees, less a non-refundable $20 processing charge, are refundable if cancellation is received by noon on the date registration closes. There are no refunds thereafter.
To request a refund, send email to email@example.com and provide the Order # and Event Start Date
Photo and video policy
Attendees can self-report 18 PDU's
It is no longer possible to register for this event