PMI-RMP Cert Class - 11/04; 11/11; 11/18
Education Class - Details to be sent to registrants after registration closes
Risk Management Professional
Meeting Dates: 11/04/2021, 11/11/2021, 11/18/2021
Meeting Time: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
This PMI-RMP Bootcamp is a collaboration between two PMI Registered Education Providers. PMO Advisory provides the expert trainer and we leverage their materials. To date, we have achieved a perfect score on passing the PMI-RMP exam on the first try.
This certification is designed for professionals who strive to attain a level of proficiency in the implementation and execution of a risk management program in the workplace, and to pass the PMI-RMP exam. Selective values include:
• Develop and strengthen a framework for risk and strategy planning
• Be a member of a group of professionals numbering around 5,000 worldwide who hold the PMI-RMP certification
• Ability to develop and perform specialized risk activities in use by professional risk managers
• Proven knowledge and application of risk management processes and methodologies for your organization and team
• Ability to understand and apply principles of risk management across a wide variety of industries from IT to engineering to finance.
Who Should Attend? This certification is designed for professionals who strive to understand, have knowledge of, and be proficient in risk management principles:
• Program managers and portfolio managers
• Quality, Testing and Project engineers
• Team leaders, team members, field staff
• Software developers and IT specialists
• Procurement professionals
• Information security professionals
• Financial analysts and accountants
• Project management professionals
Learning Goals: After this course, attendees should be able to:
• Successfully pass the PMI-RMP Exam by utilizing the full suite of resources from PMI,
PMO Advisory and our partner to ensure success
• Explain the context of risk management in organizations
• Articulate the role of the risk management professional and the key challenges
• Develop the expertise of implementing a variety of tools in risk monitoring and reporting.
Speaker Bio - Susan Parente
Susan Parente is a project engineer, consultant, speaker, author, professor, and mentor who leads large complex IT software implementation projects, and the establishment of Enterprise PMOs. She has 23+ years of experience leading software and business development projects in the private and public sectors, including a decade of experience implementing IT projects for the DoD and other federal government agencies.
Mrs. Parente has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rochester in NY and a MS in Engineering Management from George Washington University in DC. She also has numerous project management, Agile, risk management, and IT Security certifications.
Mrs. Parente is an Associate Professor at Post University, Adjunct at Montclair State University, and Instructor at University of Virginia. She is a Principal Consultant at S3 Technologies, LLC. She has co-authored 2 books; one on global Risk Management best practices, called “Global Hot Spots: How Project and Enterprise Risk Management Practices Drive Business Results Around the World”, the other on Hybrid Agile, called “Hybrid Project Management: Using Agile with Traditional PM Methodologies to Succeed on Modern Projects”.
(1) PDU's - 12 earned from attending the class and 18 from self-study material.
(2) This offering includes a 30 day support package, which includes access to re-attending a similar class, an exam simulator, post course Q&A and access to a recording. Extensions to a 365 day support package and PMI-RMP detailed application review can be discussed separately with PMO Advisory.
(3) If a class is canceled due to insufficient registrations, the registrant will have the option of a refund or transfer registration to a different RMP class.
$875.00 Member Ticket
$790.00 Earlybird rate before October 8
$1,075.00 Non-Member Ticket
$990.00 Earlybird rate before October 8
$1,075.00 Neighboring Chapters
$990.00 Earlybird rate before October 8
$750.00 PMINYC Volunteer Ticket
$710.00 Earlybird rate before October 8
It is no longer possible to register for this event