DASSM Certif. Class (11/09/21-11/10/21)
Education Class - Details to be sent to registrants after registration closes
Dates: 11/09/2021 & 11/10/2021 8:30 AM - 5:15 PM
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Certification Class (DASSM)
Position yourself to successfully lead an agile team and effectively take on more complex and key initiatives for your organization. Adopt an agile mindset as well as being able to tailor and scale any agile approach using the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working.
Upon completion you will be able to:
• Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success
• Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the
hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
• Apply the DA tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving
your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
• Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and
operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
• Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas
where your teams are struggling.
• Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
• Feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
• Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
• Apply the DA tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best way of working.
• Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and earn
valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
• 2 years of experience working in an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile
scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
• This is the next step in the progression if you have earned your ACP or DASM.
• Attendees get 1 free exam attempt for DASSM Certification (within 30 days of class end date).
Beth Ouellette, the CEO and founder of The Ouellette Group, has successfully partnered with organizations globally to bring strategic change, portfolio, program, and project management best practices, continuously improve business analysis and data management acumen, and adopt an agile way of working. Combining business management and technology skills, she has been successful assisting executive teams with organizational strategy, alignment of programs to strategy, and outlining processes, procedures, and new ways of working to successfully deliver those strategies.
She has served as the Advisor and initial manager of the Disciplined Agile Chapter Champion Program 2019-2020, Chapter Member Advisory Group 2016-2019, PMINYC BoD 2008-2010 (President 2009), and in many other areas too numerous to list here (https://www.linkedin.com/in/beth-ouellette-a54406/).
Beth has earned the PMP, PgMP, PBA, CDA, DASLM, CDAI, and CDAC designations, and the PMI Fellow Award – 2018 for accumulated years of Project Management Global service.
Registration fees, less a non-refundable $10 processing charge, are refundable if cancellation is received by noon on the registration deadline of 10/30/2021.
Include refund wording?
To request a refund, send email to VPEducation@pminyc.org and provide the Order # and Event Start Date
Include photo and video policy?
Go / No Go Date
Attendees self report Leadership (7.00) and Technical (7.00) PDU's
$900.00 Member Ticket
$850.00 Earlybird rate before October 30
$950.00 Non-Member Ticket
$900.00 Earlybird rate before October 30
$875.00 Volunteer Ticket
$825.00 Earlybird rate before October 30
It is no longer possible to register for this event